BCI Foods, the leading producer of canned soups in Canada, is looking for new employees to fill production operator positions.
• Prepare the recipes and ensure the cooking in accordance with the rules of hygiene and safety
• Operate, monitor and see to the proper functioning of appliances attached to the kitchen
• Follow and be informed of changes in production planning
• Weigh the different ingredients following the established procedures
• Read and analyze different control panels
• Complete various production reports
• See to the cleanliness and maintenance of his workspace and equipment and ensure compliance with health and safety rules
- Hourly wage of $21.78 + evening premium of $0.75
- Collective insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- RRSP with employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free soups
- 6 congés maladies par année + 1 journée mobile
- The persons sought must be available day and evening depending on the assignment of the week. Hours 4:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- We are looking for candidates who are self-sufficient, conscientious and punctual, able to frequently lift weights up to 50 pounds.
Frequently asked questions
On the page where the job description is, you can press the ''APPLY'' button.
You can also bring your resume in person.
Of course it is! We prioritize the professional development and training of our employees.
In addition to working with a dynamic team, you have access to a host of social benefits such as a flexible schedule, the possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays, a pension plan with employer contribution, a group insurance program including disability, medical and paramedical and sick days.
It is not mandatory, although it is an advantage. We offer in-house training for all our positions.